Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My first SUO challenge card.

This is my very first SUO challenge.  I found the site http://suochallenges.com/  and I thought, why not.  Looks like fun to me.  Anyway, if you look at some of my past posts, you will know that my craft area is at the moment a mess in my living room.  I did manage to come up with this card for the SUO 26, Invitation to a party challenge.  I used, Have a Seat set, and  Sincere Salutations.  The card stock is Confetti White, So Saffron, Red Riding Hood and Soft Suede.  Ink, Soft Suede and a little designer paper from stacks that I quilled for the first time, thanks to Stampin Success.  Ribbon is  retired red riding hood taffeta. Ribbon punch and a couple of pearls finished it off.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card - I love that you've done some of the quilling on the front of the card - it's really the perfect accent. The bench is also so "inviting," great for an invitation. Thanks for joining with the SUO Challenge this time around. I hope you'll join us lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this set and that little bit of quilling is just the perfect added touch! Thanks for joining us in the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card!! I love how the quilling adds to the feel of the card and the scoring is a perfect touch! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges and I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pearls in the quilling are a beautiful touch and I love the added scoring to balance the card. Thanks for joining in SUO Challenge 26 - I hope you join us again this week when we post the new challenge on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete